100BOOK.RU
КНИГИ
интернет магазин
(495) 109 08 40
Художественная литератураДетская литератураШкола. ПедагогикаДом. Быт. Досуг. ТуризмКультура и общество
Бизнес. Экономика. ПравоНаука. Техника.ТранспортЯзыки. ФилологияМедицина. ЗдоровьеРазное
Информационные технологии в экономике          Автор Frederic P.          Издательство Книга по Требованию

Base Rate Fallacy
84 стр. мягкая обложка
978-6-1318-4676-2

автор:Frederic P.
издательство: Книга по Требованию
год:2010
цена:1393 руб
- нет в наличии

The base rate fallacy, also called base rate neglect, is an error that occurs when the conditional probability of some hypothesis H given some evidence E is assessed without taking sufficient account of the base rate or prior probability of E. In a city of 1 million inhabitants there are 100 known terrorists and 999,900 non-terrorists. If one of the known terrorists is seen by the camera, the system has a 99% probability of detecting the terrorist and ringing an alarm bell. So the failure rate of the camera is always 1%. If the camera sees a non-terrorist, it will only incorrectly trigger the alarm 1% of the time. The base rate probability of one random inhabitant of the city being a terrorist is thus 0. 0001 and the base rate probability of a random inhabitant being a non-terrorist is 0. 9999. In an attempt to catch the terrorists, the city installs a surveillance camera with automatic facial recognition software. High Quality Content by WIKIPEDIA articles!

Федеральный перечень учебников 2018/2019 -30% Игры. Игрушки -30% Канцтовары -30% Всё для праздников и карнавалов -30% Товары для детей -30% Ёлочные игрушки по форме -30% Электрогирлянды -30% Прочее -18%



показать
похожие
Социальная психология. Интенсивный курс.

возвращаются к своему среднему значению. Иллюзия контроля (Illusion of control) - восприятие неконтролируемых событий так, как будто они подвергаются контролю. Иллюзорная корреляция (Illusory correlation) - восприятие взаимосвязи там, где ее нет, или восприятие взаимосвязи более тесной, чем она есть на самом деле. Ошибка обоснования оценки (Base-rate fallacy) - тенденция игнорировать или не полностью использовать основную информацию (информацию, описывающую большое количество людей), находясь под влиянием характерных особенностей рассматриваемого случая. Самореализующиеся пророчества (Self-fulfilling prophecy) - тенденция, выраженная в том, что ожидания вызывают поведение, их подтверждающее. Феномен самонадеянности (Overconfidence phenomenon) - тенденция быть скорее уверенным, чем точным, то есть переоценивать правильность своих убеждений. Эвристический подход (Availability heuristic) - эффективный, но ненадежный практический метод, в котором вероятность вещей оценивается с точки зрения ...

Зеркальце карманное "Бабочка", 8x7 см.
Симпатичное карманное зеркало станет Вашим незаменимым помощником и с легкостью разместится даже в небольшой женской сумочке или кармане.
354 руб
Раздел: Зеркала, расчески, заколки
Кулинарная форма, круглая, регулируемая, 16-30 см, высота 8,5 см.
Кольцо-трансформер решает проблему выбора размера формы раз и навсегда.Используется для выпечки коржей диаметров от 15 до 30 см.Форма
482 руб
Раздел: Формы и формочки для выпечки
Сковорода литая с антипригарным покрытием, 26 см.
Сковорода со съемной ручкой и стеклянной крышкой, утолщенное дно. Диаметр: 260 мм. Высота: 60 мм.
1738 руб
Раздел: Сковороды с антипригарным покрытием

Информационные технологии в экономике

YAG disk amplifier for optical parametric amplification High-repetition-rate picosecond pump laser based on an Yb: Picosecond pump laser based on an Yb: YAG disk for OPCPA.
YAG thin disk as gain medium with peak powers above 15 GW marking the birth of a new generation of pump lasers for optical chirped pulse amplifiers.
          2360 руб
Modeling the slurry chemistry effects on Material Removal Rate (MRR) Sensor Based Modeling of Copper Chemical Mechanical Planarization.
The study is perhaps one of the first efforts to use wireless vibration sensors for real-time monitoring of MRR and the chief slurry chemistry parameters in CMP.
          2414 руб
Basic Principles, Rate adaptation and control Channel Based Medium Access Control for Ad Hoc Wireless Networks.
We propose a mean-value based channel prediction scheme, which provides prediction with enough accuracy to be used in the Channel MAC protocol.
          2624 руб
Ace Of Base'Cruel Summer' Japan [CD] { } ~54.00.00 88774
          777 руб
Ace Of Base 'Flowers' [CD] { } ~54.00.00 87771
          187 руб
Ace of Base 'The collection' [2 CD] { } ~93.11.21 511
          197 руб
Ace Of Base 'Da Capo' [CD] { } ~54.00.00 87818
          207 руб
Ace Of Base 'Singles Of The 90S' [CD] { } ~54.00.00 87772
          187 руб
Slade 'Return to Base&The Amazihg Kamikaze Syndrome' [CD] { } ~54.00.00 48925
          107 руб
ТанцРай 'Extro Base Trance 5' [CD] { } ~54.00.00 31244
          117 руб
Exchange Rate Regimes
          5167 руб
Prisoner's Base
Just hours later Miss Eads and her maid are found strangled to death under circumstances that don' t quite wash. Now, to the dismay of a greedy board of directors and a fortune-hunting South American ex-husband, the astute Wolfe feels, on second thought, a certain responsibility to dip into Priscilla' s case and scrub away the stain - of murder!
          486 руб
Euromarket Day Finder base
          2045 руб
The Exchange-rate Between Love & Money
But then they both meet Clare, a prosecutor with the international war crimes tribunal, and they both realise she is the best person they' ve has ever met, and that they can’t both have her as much as they would, ideally, like. Meanwhile the city is awash with black marketeers, poker hustlers, intelligence officers, and expat hedonist, and by the time Frito and Bannerman have started bounty hunting men accused of war crimes, their lives have taken on all the risk - but very little of the money - that they’d bargained for. . . Sarajevo, 2003. Best friends Frito and Bannerman roll into town, still in search of the fortune they missed out on in the dot-com years. For a while it seems that soaking up reconstruction money isn’t the worst plan ever.
          638 руб
An Alternative Theory of Long-Run Exchange Rate Determination. An Empirical Application
When competitive absolute advantage replaces the, all too often embraced, principle of comparative advantage a framework emerges that stands in opposition to orthodox models.
          1979 руб
Population Density Approach to Neural Network Modeling. Dimension Reduction Analysis, Techniques, and Firing Rate Dynamics
The dimension reduction method is even worse for the more physiological ' theta' model (Chapter 4). A robust and accurate alternative reduction technique using a moving eigenvector basis is developed and implemented in Chapter 5. The stochastic firing rate dynamics of various neural models are analyzed in Chapter 6 with the tools we have developed.
          2383 руб
Forecasting Exchange rate. Use of Neural Networks in Quantitative Finance
This thesis also compares the performance of Neural network forecasting with conditional heteroscedastic models.
          2383 руб
CCCTB im Spannungsfeld der Komitologie. Die Common Consolidated Corporate Tax Base im Spannungsfeld des Europaeischen Komitologieverfahrens
Die 27 verschiedenen Steuersysteme innerhalb der Europaeischen Union stellen fuer Unternehmen, die in mehr als einem Mitgliedstaat taetig sind, oft erhebliche Hindernisse dar.
          2383 руб
Chirped-Pulse Oscillators. Generating Microjoule Femtosecond Pulses at Megahertz Repetition Rate
The main concept that was applied to overcome the difficulties pointed out above was to operate the laser in the positive dispersion regime.
          2383 руб
A Diversified Set of Quantitative Active Investment Models -. - A Way to Earn Excess Returns in Global Interest Rate and Currency Markets
The book argues, that global interest rate and currency markets are less effective and therefore creating more possibilities for profitable active speculation than global stock markets, because they have a higher share of participants who do not have profit maximization as their main goal.
          2401 руб

Что такое молочный гриб и где можно купить молочный гриб
смотреть >>
Молочный гриб можно использовать для похудения, восстановления микрофлоры, очищения организма
смотреть >>
Молочный гриб отличное средство для похудения и восстановления пищеварения
смотреть >>



(495) 109 08 40

www.100book.ru КНИГИ учебники для школы 1-10 класс